GINTL believes that creative and comprehensive environmental, health and safety performance contributes to our competitive strength and benefits our internal and external stakeholders as well as the environment. The safety of our workforce and the protection of our environment and clients properties are of our prime concern.
To achieve our Safety Health and Environmental goals, we are committed to the following
- Providing a safe and healthy environment for our workforce as a pre requisites to our operations
- Creative and continuous efforts should be given to improve our strength for minimizing our environmental impacts, pollution and limiting depletion of natural resources
- Educating our workforce to understand the importance of reducing risks at operation sites.
- Our workforce will abide by the rules and regulations framed by the clients time to time for achieving their HSE goals.
- Taking accurate corrective and preventive measures on time to eliminate environmental hazards and to safeguard the workforce and properties.
- Conducting safety campaigns for general awareness and to motivate our people to commit and take sincere efforts to achieve set targets in HSE
We understand that our employees are self-sufficient to make sound environmental, health and safety management as an integral part of their job. Management will always supporting our team by providing environmental, health and safety leadership training programs to create a culture of environmental protection as a care taker of our planet, people and property.